What we can learn from Teen Mom
Everyone thinks Teen Mom is teaching teens that it’s okay to have sex and get preggers. First of all- I disagree. Second- There is PLENTY of good stuff we can learn from Teen Mom and the people on the show.[Because, obviously, we don't want to do anything that they do... Unless it's Maci.]
1. Don’t smoke cigs and pump gas at the same time.
2. Don’t send anyone, especially Twitter, pics of your bare chest… MOST ESPECIALLY if it’s not a good one.
3. Once you’re famous, you can get away with any kind of video on YouTube going viral.
[youtube width="560" height="420"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuMqyNFVGlw[/youtube]
4. NEVER get a giant tattoo of your baby’s face.
5. Sexy motorcycle caveman photoshoots are not as hott as you think they are. I’m sure you can do better.
6. Don’t hit your boyfriend.
7. Only the Jersey Shore kids can get away with the super-fake tan.