The Razzie “Winners”
The Oscars celebrate Hollywood’s finest, but where there is a “Best,” the must be a “Worst,” right? That’s where The Razzie Awards come in. The 31st Annual Razzie Awards ceremony was held on Saturday night to celebrate the worst in film throughout 2010.
And the “winners” are…
- Worst Picture: The Last Airbender
- Worst Actor: Ashton Kutcher (Killers & Valentine’s Day)
- Worst Actress: Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Kristin Davis, Cynthia Nixon (Sex and the City 2)
- Worst Supporting Actor: Jackson Rathbone (The Last Airbender and The Twilight Saga: Eclipse)
- Worst Supporting Actress: Jessica Alba (The Killer Inside Me, Little Fockers, Machete, Valentine’s Day)
- Worst Eye-Gouging Mis-Use of 3-D: The Last Airbender
- Worst Screen Couple / Worst Screen Ensemble: The Entire Cast of Sex and the City 2
- Worst Director: M. Night Shyamalan (The Last Airbender)
- Worst Screenplay: M. Night Shyamalan (The Last Airbender)
- Worst Prequel, Remake, Rip-Off or Sequel: Sex and the City 2
Do you agree with the list of recipients? Is there a 2010 movie that was left off of the Razzie winner list? Do you LIKE any of the movies that won?