25 things you didn’t know about Justin Timberlake
Justin Timberlake is everywhere lately. Starring in movies “Bad Teacher” and “Friends With Benefits,” and today’s news that he bought MySpace… you can’t escape the guy who’s making it impossible for the NSYNC reunion dream to come true.
2. When he was just a little curly-haired nugget from Tennessee, Justin’s mother entered him in talent contests where he sang country music and danced. At age 10, he was given the honor of singing before a crowd at the Grand Ole Opry.
3. Simon Cowell is not a fan of him. In a 2004 interview with People Magazine, the American Idol judge described Timberlake as “some white kid who’s tried to act black over the last several years.”
4. He made boy band history. In March 2000, ‘N Sync’s second album, No Strings Attached, sold 2.4 million copies sold in its first week, making it the fastest-selling album of all time.
5. He was on American Idol producer Simon Fuller’s short list to replace Cowell on the judge’s panel after he left the show in 2010.
6. He’s sensitive. After his 2002 breakup with longtime on-again-off-again girlfriend Britney Spears, Timberlake told Barbara Walters that he used to cry himself to sleep at night.
7. He has his own brand of tequila, “901.”
8. In 2007, Timberlake and two of his friends created and opened Memphis-style BBQ joint Southern Hospitality on New York’s Upper East Side.
9. When filming The Love Guru with Mike Myers, Justin needed to have his package digitally altered to reduce its size.
10. Justin’s biggest fears are sharks, snakes and spiders, as well as dying alone and unloved.
11. He owns six Harley Davidsons, a Mercedes M Class and two Mercedes Benz.
To find out 14 more things about JT, click here!