Human Face in 100,000 Years
We’ll all be Sailor Moon.
Thanks to researcher and artist Nickolay Lamm, working with Dr. Alan Kwan, who holds a Ph.D. in computational genomics from Washington University, I won’t be able to sleep tonight.
You’ll notice the changes include:
• a larger head to accommodate a larger brain (HAHAHA)
• larger nostrils for easier breathing in off-planet environments
• denser hair to contain heat loss from a larger head
• eyes getting larger, as attempts to colonize Earth’s solar system and beyond see people living in dimmer environments farther away from a sun
• skin becoming more pigmented to lessen the damage from harmful UV radiation
Thank goodness. I’ll be gone. Check out 20,000 and 60,000 years out at Forbes.