Win a FREE TRUCK from Team of Navasota
That’s right. A FREE TRUCK. It couldn’t be any easier to get hooked up with a free ride courtesy of our friends at Team of Navasota.
Here’s how to win:
1) Listen to Candy 95 the Friday before every Aggie football game.
2) When you hear the sounder play be the correct caller
3) If you’re the correct caller, guess the score of the upcoming game.
If you pick correctly…YOU WIN!!
It’s that simple. Listen, pick, and you could drive away a winner from our friends at Team of Navasota!
Contest Execution Requirements and Client Responsibilities for eligible reimbursement of prize(s):
1. A contestant will qualify for the prize award if they successfully predict the exact final score for each team of the game stated slated for that week.
2. (1) contestant may maximum of (1) opportunity predict the score of a game during the entire contesting period. Number of contestant(s) per game may not exceed (1). Nothing may be done to enhance a contestant’s normal changes of wining this contest.
3. Eligible contestants must attempt to predict the exact final score for each team of the designated game.
4. The final score prediction of the designated game(s) covered by this contract must be completely accurate for both teams. For example, if the
final score is Atlanta Falcons: 27 and San Francisco 49ers: 10, than a score prediction of 27-10 without designating the scores to the
corresponding team would not constitute a winning entry.
5. Contest administrator must submit the eligible score prediction entry for each game covered by this contract. All eligible entries must be
submitted to SNP via Fax transmission (877-362-9887) or via email to email@example.com at least 1 hour prior to the start of the
designated game. No other score prediction entries, other than the official entries submitted by the client to SNP, will be acknowledged
regardless of the accuracy of the prediction.
6. Any entry that is not received by SNP 1 hour prior to the start of the designated game will be disqualified and no claim will be acknowledged for
that entry. Client will assume liability for any entry that is not submitted to SNP.
7. At the conclusion of each designated game, SNP will compare the eligible score prediction entries with the actual score of the designated game
to determine if a winning entry has been submitted.
8. The final score of each game will be determined by the official statistics of the corresponding league.
9. Failure to adhere to any of the terms and conditions outlined herein will render this contract null and void, and no claims will be acknowledged.
10. Employees or family members of employees of the sponsor, the client, SafetyNet Promotions, or any advertising or promotional agencies involved in the contest are not eligible to participate.
1. In the event of a claim, client must
a. Notify SNP within one (1) business day from the date on which a contestant successfully completes the prize winning requirements
b. Provide SNP with the name, address, and phone number of the eligible contestant
c. Provide SNP with a completed W-9 form
2. In order for the grand prize to be awarded, the contestant must have successfully predicted the exact final score for each team of the game
stated on the contract page.
3. The winning contestant must be the participant who originally participated in the contest. No family member, friend or any other person will be
allowed to accept the prize on behalf of a winning contestant.
4. Certified affidavits and recorded statements may be required from the contest administrator and witness to verify that all contract terms and
conditions outlined herein have been met.
5. In the event of a claim, SafetyNet Promotions may require anyone involved in this promotion to pass a polygraph exam (at the expense of the
sponsor) given by a professional polygraphist for further verification. A polygraph exam which reveals any fraudulent activity or non-compliance
with any of the terms and conditions outlined herein may result in a claim denial.
Contest Dates, Cancellations, Revisions and Schedule of Prize Awards:
1. If this event is canceled due to a force majeure which prevents the conducting of the event, assuming no attempts at winning the grand prize
were initiated, the client is entitled to a full refund less a minimum $100.00 contract fee. The client may reschedule the event at no additional
2. SafetyNet Promotions must be notified in writing of any canceled or rescheduled event at least 24 hours in advance of the originally scheduled contest start date.
3. A winner is liable for any tax consequences resulting from their acceptance of any prize associated with this contest
4. Maximum number of winners per occurrence for the maximum aggregate limit cannot exceed those stated on the contract page.
5. In the event of a claim dispute, each party agrees to the following claim settlement process. Both parties specifically waive their rights to any
legal jurisdiction to settle such dispute(s) in any venue other than Gwinnett County, Georgia. Client/sponsor acknowledges responsibility to
make contestant(s) aware of this requirement.