Drake Hot 10
Well since Maxim has their Maxim Hot 100 list out, I figured it’s time for me to do my list. I’m too
lazy busy to do a full 100, so I’ve got my Hot 10 all ready for ya!
10. Emma Stone – I might have preferred to see her as Mary Jane instead of Gwen Stacey in the latest Spider-Man movies, but anytime she’s on the screen, I always pay attention to her!
9. Isla Fisher – Stage 5, clinger! I don’t know if I woulda been upset about that! She woulda been higher on this list, but I deducted a lot of points from being married to Sacha Baron Cohen.
8. Amy Adams – She’s shown to really have it all. She can do the goofy comedies, musicals, and the serious roles and look amazing doing them all!
7. Katy Perry – Probably the only pop star that still really intrigues me. She obviously uses her sexuality to her advantage without going over the top slutty with it.
6. Olivia Munn – Hosting “Attack of the Show” made me notice her. Showing herself as a serious actress in “Newsroom” made me fall in love with her!
5. Jennifer Lawrence –I might be wrong, but doesn’t she present herself like a girl you could hang out with and not be a complete stuck up?
4. Chloe Bennet – Not the first, or the last of my picks from the world of comic books. She’s on the show “Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D” but I first noticed her on a few episodes of “Nashville” she was on last year.
3. Kacey Musgraves – She’s country with an alternative style. She’s got a big case of “I don’t give a $%*# what you say, I’m gonna do things how I wanna do them!” There’s something super sexy about that.
2. Scarlett Johnanson – “Wow” is probably the most appropriate term for her. She’s got an amazing body, fun, outgoing personality, and did you see her in her Black Widow costume in the Marvel movies? WOW!
1. Alyson Hannigan – I might be the only person, other than her husband, to have her #1 on my celebrity list. As you can tell be others on this list, I love me some gingers! I’ve always loved her going back to her days on Buffy The Vampire Slayer. She’s always had that girl next door look to her. Now she’s more of a MILTWTVWATOAP! Mom-I’d-Like-To-Watch-TV-With-And-Take-On-A-Picnic!
Now all I need to do is get this list laminated and get my wife to sign off on it in case I ever happen to meet any of these ladies! ha
My tastes are very simple. I just don’t get into the uber-skinny, dead in the eyes models that other guys love. They just seem boring and like they’d be horrible people to hang around. Give me a girl that would enjoy watching TV in PJ’s on a Saturday night as opposed to one who has to go out to have a great time.