Candy 95 Logo
Default subhead
Comments Off

Road Warrior Trivia for June 22nd!

QUESTION:  According to recent study, 1.4 million American households have one of these…what? ANSWER: A pet rabbit Congrats to Josh,  he won free Caffe Capri. Tune In Tomorrow at 4pm for more Road Warrior Trivia! If you ever miss the answer, I will post it here on my page, and as always better luck  next […]

Comments Off

Road Warrior Trivia for June 21st!!

QUESTION:  A recent survey shows that 95% of these are purchased by women….what are they? ANSWER: Candles (I’ll bet the other 5% are bought by men for women) Congrats to Rita,  she won a Caffe Capri gift certificate. Tune In Tomorrow at 4pm for more Road Warrior Trivia! If you ever miss the answer, I […]

Comments Off

Road Warrior Trivia for June 20th!

QUESTION:  In a recent survey, it was discovered that  16% of men do this when the temperature gets hot…what do they do to beat the heat?  ANSWER: Shave their chest.  Congrats to Tim,  he won free Caffe Capri. Tune In Tomorrow at 4pm for more Road Warrior Trivia! If you ever miss the answer, I […]

Comments Off

Road Warrior Trivia for June 18th!

QUESTION:  In a survey of moms, 80% of moms do this when they’re mad at the kids.  What is it?  ANSWER: Take away their child’s video games.  Congrats to Jeff,  he won free Caffe Capri. Tune In Tomorrow at 4pm for more Road Warrior Trivia! If you ever miss the answer, I will post it […]

Comments Off

Road Warrior Trivia for June 15th!!

QUESTION:  What happens 100,000 times every day?  ANSWER: Someone gets a speeding ticket.  Congrats to Rhonda,  she won free Caffe Capri. Tune In Tomorrow at 4pm for more Road Warrior Trivia! If you ever miss the answer, I will post it here on my page, and as always better luck  next time!