Have you heard “don’t date a guy who’s just broken up with someone.” No one wants to be the rebound!
1) He still lists his relationship status as “In a relationship” or “It’s complicated” on Facebook.
2) Her picture is everywhere — including his computer screen saver.
3) He compares her to you, and not always in your favor.
4) He’s still got her programmed in his phone as “Girlfriend” (or similar pet names).
5) His parents refer to you as “The other one. You know, who’s not [insert name of ex].”
SEE THE FULL 20 HERE: http://bit.ly/HcJbcW
I’ve heard from all sorts of people, conflicting opinions, on how life would have been if we were using “facebook” in the 90′s. It would NOT have been the same by any strech on the imagination. I think dial-up would have killed facebook… the same way Tom Anderson killed Myspace.
See what I mean below:
2. Every Thomas Robinson dunk will be accompanied by an increasingly badass screams until one shatters the glass.
3. The Kansas Jayhawk will attempt to kill Bill Self, only to have Bill Self’s saintly toupee kick some Jayhawk ass.
READ ALL 8 — http://bit.ly/HC8GpQ
The Reserve is just west of College Station on Wellborn road and the only student based all housing community in BCS!
Take a look at what went down at the Pool Party Saturday afternoon with Jeremy. Crawfish boil, pool time and a HUGE balloon fight!
Checkout The Reserve online: reserveatcollegestation.com