- Betty White
- Denzel Washington
- Sandra Bullock
- Clint Eastwood
- Tom Hanks
- Harrison Ford
- Morgan Freeman
- Kate Middleton
- Will Smith
- Johnny Depp
Not faring so well in public opinion:
- Paris Hilton
- Charlie Sheen
- Britney Spears
- Kanye West
- Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Tiger Woods
- Kim Kardashian
- Mel Gibson
- Donald Trump
- Lebron James
So basically if you want someone to sell something for you, don’t pick Paris Hilton and Charlie Sheen.
How do you feel about this list? Who do you love, hate, hate to love? And can someone please explain to me why in the world is God only at Number 7?
It’s move in day and here comes your new roomie. Whether he’s armed with a Dungeons and Dragons cloak or you’ve heard she’s quite the bed hopper and brings home a new guy every night… Don’t act impulsively though difficult, co-existing with this person is both cheaper and more legal in the long run.
Here’s a list of the top things you can do to make it through the year, because sadly, not all contracts allow for sublets.
- Don’t eat their food. I honestly didn’t know people still did this, but if you’re guilty.. stop. While those fajitas may have been tasty, you’ll forget all about it after realizing you have just made the rest of the year super miserable.
- Respect Boundaries. If you have the misfortune of sharing a bathroom with someone, make sure you wipe out the sink after you brush your teeth. Crusty toothpaste is no good.
- Don’t steal/sleep with his significant other. Obviously, this is NOT the way to make friends.
- If you are going to bring home a night time friend, make sure you shoot your roomie a heads up text or tie something around the door, so she knows not to come in. ESPECIALLY true if you share a room.. awkward.
- COMMUNICATION is essential to getting along. If there’s something to be said, say it. Don’t write it on a post it… passive-aggressive roomates are the worst kind.
- Plan A hang out at least once a week to help keep the peace.
- If you’re going to talk smack about your living situation make sure to tell as few people as possible or just don’t say things you wouldn’t want the roomie to hear himself. Though you will want people to share in your pain, as soon as the drinking starts, I guarantee it will all come out… leaving you with a giant mess (and crappy friends).
So there ya have it. Feel free to leave any other suggestions and don’t forget the most important thing: this is a temporary situation. If you hate your roomate, welcome to the club.. so does 89% of the college population. You don’t have to be friends, but you do have to live together for a year. Good luck.
For more hilarious passive aggressive notes.