John Travolta is being sued for two Sexual Battery Claims
The massage industry is piling on John Travolta all of a sudden.
The movie star was hit with a second NSFW sexual-battery complaint in five days, this one filed by an unidentified masseur who claims that Travolta exposed and touched himself while being given an in-room massage at an Atlanta hotel.
Both plaintiffs are represented by the same attorney, Okorie Okorocha, who filed the original complaint on behalf of John Doe No. 1, and then filed an amended complaint today adding John Doe No. 2 that now charges Travolta with sexual harassment in addition to assault, sexual battery and intentional infliction of emotional distress.
“This second ‘anonymous’ claim is just as absurd and ridiculous as the first one,” Travolta’s attorney, Marty Singer, tells E! News. He said yesterday that Travolta wasn’t even on the West Coast on Jan. 16, when John Doe No. 1 claims an incident occurred.
As for John Doe No. 2–In the amended complaint first obtained by Radar, the second plaintiff states that he was booked to do an in-room massage for a “Mr. White” on the 15th floor of an Atlanta-area resort and, when he asked a coworker to do it instead, saying he didn’t like in-room appointments, the coworker declined and told him that the guest in question had been banned from the spa he used to work at in Los Angeles.
John Doe No. 2 claims that Travolta had a “strange demeanor” and his eyes were bloodshot when he walked into the room, undressed and climbed on the table. The actor then, per the suit, pushed the sheet away, complaining that it was “sticky.”…. CONTINUE READING HERE: http://eonli.ne/J1KQSI
John Doe No. 2 is asking for at least $2 million in damages, as is John Doe No. 1. And they’ll get nothing, as far as Travolta’s lawyer is concerned.